- Planning application submitted for our competition winning mixed use development, at Site D4.4 CMK, for 360 PRS apartments around a piece of high quality public realm comprising open space, retail units over basement car parking and servicing. We are looking to complete the scheme in 2020.
- Planning application has recently been submitted for a new HQ office and production facility for Chargemaster, a leading electric charge point company. We are looking to complete the scheme in early 2019.
- Planning application has recently been submitted for a new HQ office and test and build facility for Integral Powertrain, a leading motor engineering company with expertise in innovative electric m0tors. We are looking to complete the scheme in early 2019.
- Now on site is the complete refurbishment of an existing office building in St Albans town centre into high quality apartments.
- Practical Completion has just been achieved on the latest project at stadium MK. This high quality retail building acts as a link between and complements the two existing developments of some 20 retail and leisure units anchored by M&S / Primark at MK1 Shopping Park and the Odeon Cinema and Restaurants.
- We have been involved with the master plan and stadium development for over fifteen years and concept work is still continuing on other stadium related buildings, as well as the proposed Academy training facility for MK Dons. Milton Keynes Dons FC, Club and Community Training Centre
- A full planning application has been submitted for a food retail store and associated parking in the historic market town of Olney.
q2 architects are an innovative and pragmatic design company with a broad scope of expertise and experience. Established in 1997, the company’s reputation and geographical base has grown to include offices in Towcester / Milton Keynes and Manchester.
We are committed to high quality responses, specializing in architecture at all scales, from comprehensive building design and sensitive renovation, to urbanism and master planning.
We place particular emphasis on creativity at the conceptual stage, in resolving the various planning and technical requirements of the project and producing design proposals that relate well to, and enhance the surroundings. We explore the brief and investigate the projects relationship with people, culture, history and place, leading to an appropriate use of materials and an innovative response to social and sustainable requirements.
We have commitment and communication throughout our team, which in turn is reflected in our successful relationships with all members of the project. This enables us to produce viable and deliverable solutions within the defined financial parameters.
We have specialist skills in:
- Architecture and Design
- Site selection and Brief Generation
- Development Frameworks
- Building Conservation and Refurbishment
- Sustainable Building Solutions
- Public Realm Design